Monday, July 2, 2012

10 Second Fruit Dip

Someone Something is thinking of you right now...

I'll give you a hint: it's incredibly delicious and simple to make.


Do you give up?

It's the berries begging to be doused with a dollop of fruit dip.

Eat me!

Berries are my absolute favorite fruit to feast on. It doesn't matter which type. Blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries...if it's a berry, it's most likely to be sitting in my belly.

Berries are a great source of vitamins and antioxidants. Read: Healthy

I love dipping berries in fruit dip but a lot of the time the store bought stuff is loaded with calories. So if you want a way to impress your friends and keep your budget and waist-line in check, have I got the recipe for you that I found here.

10 Second Fruit Dip
1 container fat free Cool Whip
6 oz. flavored low-fat yogurt

 The ingredients!

Directions
Mix the two together and enjoy!

Get in my belly

The possibilities of this decadent dip are endless. You could mix any flavor of yogurt with the whipped topping. This is quite possibly the simplest recipe out there folks! So if you're ever in a bind to bring an app to a party or just want to enjoy your fruit a little differently, this is the dip for you!
 
Question of the Day:  

What is your favorite fruit?

As I mentioned above, I love my berries. Can't get enough of those! I also love bananas, apples, grapes...the only fruit I'm not a fan of is melon. Watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew...no thank you.


Want more health and fitness tips for FREE?! Sign up at:

https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=302442



No comments:

Post a Comment