Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cheesecake Greek Yogurt

I am sure you have all caught on by now that I have a minor sweet tooth that is out of this world...

Post-marathon and NO I did not eat this all by myself!

I also love a scrumptious breakfast in the morning. I have written about easy breakfast ideas and this one is another great one to add to the list! The flavors of cheesecake and fresh berries all wrapped up in a blanket of Greek yogurt.


Cheesecake Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp instant sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix
1/2 cup mixed berries

The ingredients!

Directions
-Combine the yogurt, vanilla extract, and pudding mix in a bowl. Stir.
-Fold in mixed berries.
-Voila! Berry cheesecake for breakfast!


Warning! This dish will make you want to instantly devour. Be sure to savor each bite before scarfing down!

Question of the Day
What is your favorite cheesecake?

Whenever I go to The Cheesecake Factory and am handed the cheesecake menu I am always extremely overwhelmed with all of the choices! They have everything from Oreo to Reese Peanut Butter to Apple Pie and so much more! However, I always tend to gravitate towards the ones that are mainly fruit based. Nothing can beat the taste of good ol' fashioned strawberry cheesecake...well maybe this Greek yogurt dish can!


Want more health and fitness tips for FREE?! Sign up at:

https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=302442


3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea! I found you on myrecipemagic & will definitely be trying this!!
    www.werefarfromnormal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't we supposed to cook the Jello? I'm just curios if that's ok to eat with out any cooking. It looks delicios Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete