Monday, October 8, 2012

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Greek Yogurt

What if I told you that you could have high protein chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast? I know I would flip out too. I mean c'mon, what could possibly be better?


There are just some mornings where I need my chocolate fix instantly. So this is quite the delicious and nutritious way to achieve this goal!


Chocolate Covered Strawberry Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
A generous handful of strawberries, quartered

The ingredients!

Directions
-Combine yogurt, extract, and pudding mix in a bowl and stir.
-Top with strawberries.
-Devour.

Chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast? Yes please.

Question of the Day

What do you like dipped in chocolate?

I like love the salty-sweet combination. I could eat it all day long. So give me a bowl of pretzels and melted dark chocolate and that's pretty much a meal made in heaven for me.



Want more health and fitness tips for FREE?! Sign up at:

https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=302442




No comments:

Post a Comment