Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oven Roasted Broccoli

What do you get when you buy a 24 oz. bag of broccoli for $1.79?

I'm always on the hunt for sales

You get a pretty rockin' snack if I do say so myself! Sprinkled with a few spices and roasted in the oven brings out the nuttiness of this cruciferous veggie.

Oven Roasted Broccoli
Broccoli, cut into small pieces
3/4 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp smoke paprika
Cooking spray

Directions
-Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
-Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
-Place broccoli on pan, spray with cooking spray, and sprinkle with spices.
-Cook for 15 minutes, or until the veggie starts crisping.
-Enjoy!

Out of this world amazing!

I've been trying to snack healthier lately. It's not easy to say the least. I love ice cream. Actually, love is not a strong enough word to describe my passion for the stuff. But eating it every night has not been very kind to me. So subbing this late night snack for real, whole foods has made quite the difference.


Question of the Day

Is there a dessert flavor that you can pass up?

I cannot stand the taste of lemon flavored foods. Never have, never will. I have a sour relationship with this sour fruit.

No thank you!


Want more health and fitness tips for FREE?! Sign up at:

https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=302442


2 comments:

  1. I've never tried broccoli in the oven! I can't wait! I would love to have you stop by 'Or so she says...' today and share some of your great ideas with my readers! The 'Your Great Idea' link party runs every Sat through Tuesday. Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it! It's beyond delicious :)

      Delete