Thursday, November 1, 2012

Free At-Home 15 Minute Workout

Do you hear something? Off in the distance? You probably can hear my heart thudding inside my chest. You probably can hear me panting. That's exactly what I'm doing right this very moment on the 1st of November. I just finished an intense 15 minute workout right in my very own apartment!



There are days where I just do not feel like heading to the gym. There are days where it is just so windy outside that I'm sure to blow away while running in it. There are days where I am just too lazy to step outside my door. Today is one of those days.


Sleepy brother and sister!

I found this workout while reading my friend's amazingly awesome blog and was inspired. To be honest I didn't think this would be difficult whatsoever. But man oh man was I wrong. My body feels like jello right now.



This is a great cardio and strengthening routine that is sure to get your heart pumping and muscles twitching! I started really feeling it during the mountain climbers and again during the second round of pushups and tricep dips. But do I regret feeling this way whatsoever? Nope.

So if today is just one of those days, try this workout from your very own humble abode.



Question of the Day

Did you partake in any Halloween festivities?

I went to Toledo for the Halloween weekend and spent time with my cousins. We dressed up both Friday and Saturday and it was an absolute blast! I was a fairy on Friday and Indiana Jones on Saturday!


Fairy
 
 Group shot
 
Family
 
 Indiana Jones!

Ryder was a pumpkin :) 


Want more health and fitness tips for FREE?! Sign up at:

https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=302442

No comments:

Post a Comment