Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy 6 Month Birthday Ryder!

I absolutely, positively, cannot believe that Ryder Roo is already 6 months old. Where in the world has the time gone? I remember visiting him in the hospital less than 24 hours after he was born.

Ryder William Miazga 7.23.12

I remember when my brother, sister-in-law, and Ryder drove to Cleveland from Cincinnati for our side of the family to meet the little guy.

Grandpa holding his great-grandson

Grandma holding her great-grandson

I remember becoming the Godmother of my nephew and welcoming him into the Catholic community at his baptism.

Godparents

I remember looking at pictures of him during his very first Halloween. Such a sweet little pumpkin!

Waving to the camera!
 
I remember celebrating his first Christmas. Being the dutiful Godmother that I am, I got him some wooden blocks and a set of stacking rings. Along with those came a bountiful amount of smooches on his chubby cheeks.

Such a happy boy!

Hard to believe my nephew is already 6 months old. I cannot wait until he is old enough to spend a weekend at his aunt's and get spoiled rotten.

6 months old!

Happy 6 Month Birthday Ryder!

Love, Auntie Aly   

No comments:

Post a Comment