Friday, February 22, 2013

30 Minute Treadmill Walking Workout

There are days where I am completely and utterly exhausted. There are days where I just do not want to leave the couch. There are days where running on the treadmill is just too strenuous for my tired body. So when I found this walking workout I was beyond ecstatic that I adapted my version from her. First off, I love Julie's blog. She combines her passion for healthy eating and exercise just like me. I cannot wait to try out some of her yummy recipes such as her Oatmeal Cookie Dough Overnight Oats, Healthy Honey Almond Hazelnut Granola Bars, White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn, and Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries!

I could go on about food for eternity. So enough of that and back to what I really wanted to get at!



Anybody can do this workout. Even though it consists only of walking, the constant increase of incline really gets the heart pumping and sweating dripping! If you are recovering from an injury, just getting back into the shape, or need a break from your normal routine, this may be for you!

Question of the Day

Do you follow any blogs?

I follow about 10 different blogs! They all deal with food and health and can be found at the right side of my page!

Want more health and fitness tips for FREE?! Sign up at:

https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=302442

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I am a below the knee amputee and was getting pretty good on the treadmill. Although my speed is only 2 I have found this incline workout to really work. I'm sweating...which are fat cells crying...and my stump can take it. So, right now I'll continue at 2 and on the coming weeks increase my speed. Again, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete