Thursday, July 19, 2012

Half Marathon Training Update: Week 2

I can't believe I'm already over halfway through Week 2 of my 1/2 marathon training! Where has the time gone? I'm still following this schedule and have kept up so far! Woohwooh!

Today's post is going to be short and sweet with a simple recap of how training has been going.

It's been warm exceptionally hot and humid here in Ohio so I've had to wake up early in the morning in order to get my runs in. However, I'm a morning bird so I don't mind one bit. This is also a safer way to train so you won't have as high of a risk of heat stroke and dehydration from the blazing sun as if you went in the afternoon. Another pro to this is that by 8 o'clock in the morning you can already be completely finished with your workout for the day! Congratulations!


So now go enjoy your day and soak in that sense of accomplishment for working out! Next blog I promise will include a recipe that will surely quench your thirst for a night out on the town :)

No comments:

Post a Comment