Friday, July 20, 2012

Skinny Strawberry Champagne Punch

Happy Friday everybody!

By the end of the week I know one thing for sure, I can't wait for the weekend to begin. Two days full of a little R&R. And what better way to kick off the weekend than with a yummy little cocktail? As promised here, I have just the drink for you!

 Strawberry Champagne Punch in the front!

I originally found this recipe a few months back while procrastinating on Pinterest. I saw it and instantly fell in love. The only downside was that I didn't really have an occasion to make it for. Well that is until my cousin's Bridal Shower came up.

Cousinly love

This punch is really refreshing and so simple to create! My version is lower in calories than the original and that was only due to using Diet Ginger Ale!

So whether you have a shower to attend, a party to please, or just want to kick back and relax with a cool cocktail, this punch is the ticket for you!

Beautiful Bride-to-Be!

Skinny Strawberry Champagne Punch
1 bottle Diet Ginger Ale
1 bottle champagne
1 bag frozen strawberries

Directions
-In a large container, combine all 3 ingredients.
-Stir and enjoy!

Notice my aunt in the background LOL!

Question of the Day:

What's your favorite beverage?

Mine can be summed up in one word: Wine. 

 Lavender Cosmopolitan back on my 21st birthday! So pretty!


Want more health and fitness tips for FREE?! Sign up at:

https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=302442
 

No comments:

Post a Comment