Wednesday, August 1, 2012

PB&J Parfait

Peanuttttttt, peanut butter and jelly!


Peanut butter and jelly. Better known as PB&J. This is one of America's staples that will live on for centuries. Yet, I know that I sometimes crave for this staple sandwich but I don't want it in its original form.

Welcome: PB&J Parfait

PB&J in a glass!

I love yogurt and I love peanut butter flavors. So this is possibly one of the tastiest creations that I have made that was adapted from this recipe.

So prepare your taste buds for a delicious breakfast or snack!

PB&J Parfait
1 6oz. strawberry yogurt (I like Kroger's Carbmaster)
½ cup chopped strawberries
¼ cup PB cheerios
2 tsp chopped nuts

The ingredients!
 
Directions
Layer each ingredient continuously and enjoy!

Delectably delicious

This is a tasty and simple recipe that is sure to surprise your taste buds!

Question of the Day: 

What is your favorite sandwich? 

For me, it really depends on what I'm in the mood for at that particular time. I do love crunchy peanut butter and jelly yet sometimes a simple turkey or ham sandwich topped with lettuce, tomato, and onion hits the spot as well.


Want more health and fitness tips for FREE?! Sign up at:

https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=302442

No comments:

Post a Comment